tell 'em (short for "tell 'em i sent you") is a recommendation platform connecting service providers with new clients through word-of-mouth marketing.
WHY THE WORLD NEEDS TELL 'EM
• There are more than 53 million freelancers, not including healers in the United States (Freelancers Union).
• Ninety-two percent of consumers worldwide trust recommendations from friends or family over any other form of marketing (Klout).
• In the U.S., 25 million hobbyists work full-time and work part-time freelancing (U.S Dept of Labor).
• More than 12 million "side-giggers," work part-time as independent workers who also work in healthcare (Freelancer.com)
- Many services providers/freelancers are getting lost on Yelp or Google because they’re not built to facilitate the time-tested best marketing any small service provider has: friend-to-friend, word-of-mouth marketing.
- While sites such as Thumbtack, Upwork, Elance, and Fivver offer outlets for creating new business, majority of the new clients don’t become repeat customers.
- With websites Yelp, Manta, or Angie’s List there is an endless noise of online reviews, from sources no one knows.
- Many service providers, healers, and freelancers struggle financially to make ends meet outside of the 9-5 work model.
Tell 'em Solution
- Tell ‘em makes word-of-mouth easier than ever.
- Tell ‘em knows the most satisfied and repeat customers come from people you already know.
- Tell ‘em simplifies by offering a direct and simple way for users to find what they need from a source they can trust.
- Tell 'em provides financial education and increases cash flow for solopreneurs.